Current Job Openings
Media Distribution Warehouse Receiving/Pick/Ship Clerk
Great opportunity to develop career with fast paced growing Grand Blanc, Michigan Music/Video and Game Distribution Company in a casual work environment. We are looking to hire several regular part-time people who are hard workers with high level of attention to detail. Positions include: Pick/Pack/Ship Clerk and Inspection/Receiving Clerk.
Most work schedules will be 32 hours or more, some peak period schedules will be variable work hours, as required. Some Saturday work may be available. Pay rate is $9.50 per hour. All employees must be able to lift 50 lbs from the ground, and pick product from ground level shelves.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, we invite you to apply by telling us why you feel you are the best candidate! Please call (810) 694-2000, enter Job ID 131 (key in 131), then record your answers to ALL these questions...you will have up to 3 minutes to impress us, so make it good! Please provide some detail. . .more than just Yes and No answers.
1. Please state your name, email address, mailing address, and call back phone
2. Dependability on this job is crucial, would your previous employer say you were dependable? If so, please provide the employers name and phone number, so we can verify.
3. Do you have any Receiving/Inspection/Pick/Pack/Ship experience? Briefly describe past assignments with this experience.
4. Please describe your experience or interest in the Music/Video business.
5. Have you used any distribution warehouse equipment and how long have you used them?
6. Can you pass drug and criminal background screening?
7. Are you available work 1st and 2nd shift? How about Saturdays? Are you available on short notice?
8. What is your PC/Shipping/Warehouse Software knowledge and skill level?
9. Have you recently taken any educational courses?
10. Do you have your own reliable transportation?
Remember, if you feel you are qualified, please call (810) 694-2000, enter Job ID 131 (key in 131 when prompted), then record your answers to these questions. You must call and answer ALL questions to be considered, please do not email or send resume until you hear from us. We will quickly review your personal voice application, and then call you if you are potential fit! If you are invited to interview, you will need a resume or fill out an application then.
How do I apply?
It's your time to shine! Tell us why you think you'd be a good fit!
Read the job description(s) to the left. If you're a match, please call the phone number (listed in the description) and answer the posted questions.